Saturday 25 October 2014

God's ways are higher than ours' He works in mysterious blessed ways'

Light story of Reaching out without realization.
Today Morning on my way to church couldn't get transport and waited for 40 min even ended up in tears as I really thirsted to go praise and Worship God* when I almost went back Home, there was transport and indeed made it but embarrassed asked usher to seat at the back*
Wow I set next to this other guy who just found out has been seeking God and needing guidance on how to study the word of GOD.
There I Was God Using me to Share to Him, Read Scriptures together after Church and I prayed for him, praying together and He was touched yet I was Humbled* and
I REALIZED there was a reason to get transport Late God had a plan to Use me Help His Son yet I was sad earlier, all turned in Gladness of God's Ways and the way He connect things to make a story Powerful*
Therefore always Be Wise, Patient, awake and under Gods wisdom and know everything happen for a reason in Him*

No comments:

Post a Comment