Saturday 25 October 2014

When the bridge looks too high to cross 

" Child remember your Creator"

All started with a long journey full of surprises, full of excitement, full of opportunities to crab!! In my heart crawling thought greediness, in my mind calculation of numbers like in black jack!! Seeing thy destiny reached yet ignorant about the resources to fulfill the journey, forgetful about tools to help me get to my destiny, narrow minded about searching for perfect rules to cross the Bridge!! The bridge!!

Now having had crabbed all that is mine, that belong to me, only left with crossing the bridge towards my destiny! All shut down, the bridge looked high and higher every step I took, all I have turning into a heavy load due to higher the bridge looked.. Loosing the strength n excitement,

A word came from ABOVE!! My child I gave you a choice to choose how to travel your long journey, to see how do you prepare for the journey and grossing the bridge and all YOU saw and desired was WEALTH it had to OFFER YOU! But IGNORED knowing WHO made the Journey and what it offers. The MASTER of all you Owned , who KNEW what to do WHEN THE BRIDGE looked HIGH to CROSS!!

Who could HELP You CARRY all your LOAD to CROSS the bridge!! ME Your Heavenly Father, the creator of all you Owned. HENCE my child ALWAYS know that I'm HERE for You. I'm giving you a second chance choose right and know what to do when the bridge looks to high to cross. With tears Yes Lord I will¤

Always trust in GOD, He will never Leave or Forsake you in all seasons, will be there to Help you through!!


He makes a way when it seems there is no way

No comments:

Post a Comment